Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WisCon fandom

I am only now (3 days before I fly out) starting to get back into the "WisCon mindset" - or at least the mindset I seemed to be in at the end of WisCon last year.

Bought "Changing Planes" by Ursula K. LeGuin, which I will read while flying out and actually changing planes.

I was going to write here a list of people I was interested in seeing again (all of them I met last year!) and new people I want to talk to if they're there:


Kij Johnson
( see below comment about "The Evolution of Trickster Stories by the Dogs of North Park After the Change")

It's kind of overwhelming going back now that I have something to expect...

I wish we had planned better so that Dave could come with me. Or Kari...
Plan to stock up on non-perishable foods to sustain the Con Suite provisions...

No comments: